ICS released the new 695XL last fall and people are loving it!
The new 695XL features include an easy to start engine with higher energy ignition system and durable, long-lasting components including a new muffler, carburetor and piston & cylinder. It is available with 12-inch – 16-inch guidebars and the entire line of MAX, ProForce and PowerGrit series diamond chains.
- Use on concrete, stone, masonry, ductile iron pipe, cast iron pipe and more
- Most versatile gas-powered saw
- New piston and cylinder lowers engine temperature
- Longer life muffler with reinforced internal baffle
- Easy-to-start with higher energy ignition system
- New easy-to-tune carburetor
The versatile 695XL Powerheads can interchange Drive Sprockets by switching out Sprockets, Guide Bars, and Chains so you can use your saw in multiple applications…
- Cuts square with no overcuts
- Cuts deeper than other methods
Rotational kickback? History. ICS puts safety first, with designs that give you more control, produce zero rotational kickback, and create virtually no debris or dust.
- Cut all the way through pipe from one side
- Work in trenches and other confined spaces
- Cut through a wide range of hard materials